Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Scotland, Day 5

I have more pictures to post! When I spend more time outdoors and exploring the city, I feel a lot better, so that's what I did all day yesterday. It was really relaxing and fun! I'm still trying my best to get to know my flatmates... we're going down to the Assembly Hall later to learn Ceilidh, which is Scottish dancing. Hehe I wonder what that will be like... Still no info on classes, but no one else has information on that either, so I guess I'm not the only one. I emailed the school about it, but haven't gotten a response yet. God, I hope I get a response soon! It gets me nervous, not knowing where to go...

Okay, onto the pictures. This is mainly from Sauchiehall (sp?) Street and around that area... it's got tons of shops, lots of cool architecture, and LOTS of street performances. In a day I saw two bagpipe players, an opera singer, one guitarist, a small band and a street performer doing magic tricks. I also visited Central Station. I'll post more pictures later... for some reason I can't upload more than 4 images at a time...







2 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's really cool! But what's weird is that there's really old architecture mixed in with new buildings... kinda strange looking.

    ReplyDelete